How we can help you ….
We have provided funding for various different projects in the past from courses aimed at providing young people with skills for employment, to litter pickers for community clear up days. From yoga bands for gentle chair exercises to putting on behavior management training courses for Cadet’s Instructors.
As long as it meets one or more of our objectives then we would love to hear about any funding or support needs you have – just let us know through our contacts page.
- To support Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire Fire and Rescue Authority in making Staffordshire the safest place to be
- To enter into partnerships to ensure that Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire has a thriving economy and is a safe, healthy and aspirational place to live
- To support public, private and voluntary sector partner organisations in delivering benefits to the community
- To adapt a business methodology in order to generate income, access grants, attract sponsorship and secure other funding opportunities in support of the local community projects
- To promote the active use of facilities within Staffordshire community fire stations to provide social opportunities to benefit the local community