StreetStadia™ is a mobile 18m x 12m games stadium, easily erected in a wide variety of locations to enable delivery of a varied range of formal and informal physical/creative activities. Activities are delivered by SFRS staff, partners, volunteers and community groups.
The aim is to use StreetStadia™ as a tool to engage with identified communities to encourage people to improve their own health, wellbeing and safety.
Through Service Delivery Groups, StreetStadia™ is fully supported by the following processes:
- Identification of appropriate delivery targeted at specific communities for specific reasons
- Booking process and transportation
- Training for delivery staff (carried out and accredited by Groundwork West Midlands)
- Management pack with full instructions, records and evaluation forms
- Partnership Steering Group
A dedicated vehicle provides safe and flexible storage and transportation, enabling accessible and efficient delivery and set-up of the equipment.
If you have an event you would like Street Stadia to come to then please contact email@example.com for a booking form.